At Family Dental on Louetta in Spring, Texas, we offer various payment methods to give you options that work best for you. We accept cash, personal checks and debit or credit cards.
Family Dental on Louetta now offers Electronic Statements! This service is includes statements sent directly to you and convenient online bill-pay.
- Easy payment options with electronic statements sent to you
- Update your email address and enjoy the benefits of online bill-pay today
- See a team member or call 281-376-3959 for details!
Our office accepts CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that is used to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by dental insurance. CareCredit is subject to credit approval, but once you are accepted, you can use it again and again. CareCredit is a great option if you're on a budget because you can pay for your dental expenses in installments. Ask us about CareCredit today! Applying is easy, and we are here to answer any questions.
Dental insurance can be incredibly complex and it's common for patients to be unsure about their coverage. That's where Family Dental on Louetta can help! Our team will verify your insurance AND file your claim for you!
Here's how it works:
- We submit your insurance claim for you at the time of your dental visit.
- We will follow up with your dental insurance company to ensure your claim is processed in a timely manner.
- This is a complimentary service we extend to all of our valued patients.
*Please Note: Because there are so many insurance options available and a wide variety of factors can affect your coverage, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit. A consultation with your carrier about the amount and extent of your coverage will help prevent any confusion, misunderstandings, or frustration about your financial responsibility for certain services.
If you're interested in learning more about what our dental practice has to offer, please contact us at 281-376-3959 today! We treat our patients like family, and we're happy to welcome new members.